Study engineering and business in Berkeley’s Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology program, giving you an integrated command of tech innovation.
In a four-year curriculum, you earn two Bachelor of Science degrees in one program that combines the best of the top-ranked College of Engineering and Haas School of Business. You have a choice of five tracks:
- Bioengineering (BioE) + Business
- Civil Engineering (CE) + Business
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences (EECS) + Business
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research (IEOR) + Business
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) + Business
You’ll be in a small cohort, benefiting from close mentoring, a tight-knit community and opportunities to connect everything you’re learning in one seamless experience.
You’ll get hands-on practice turning great ideas into real-world solutions. Go ahead. Match your engineering talent with business expertise — and become the kind of entrepreneurial leader the world needs.