Study engineering and business in Berkeley’s Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology program, giving you an integrated command of tech innovation.
In a four-year curriculum, you earn two Bachelor of Science degrees in one program that combines the best of the top-ranked College of Engineering and Haas School of Business. Incoming freshmen have a choice of seven academic tracks:
- Engineering Undeclared + Business
- Bioengineering + Business
- Civil Engineering + Business
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science + Business
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research + Business
- Materials Science & Engineering + Business
- Mechanical Engineering + Business
You’ll be in a small cohort, benefiting from close mentoring, a tight-knit community and opportunities to connect everything you’re learning in one seamless experience.
You’ll get hands-on practice turning great ideas into real-world solutions. Go ahead. Match your engineering talent with business expertise — and become the kind of entrepreneurial leader the world needs.